The Fashion Styles That Have Never Gone Away

There are a huge amount of different fashion styles. You could even created one yourself. But for today I am going talk to you about the fashion styles that have stayed in as long as I can remember. 

The first one and most important is Business Woman. I think this style in the fashion industry has come such a long way. During the war when the men left to fight, the woman had to step up do the men's jobs. This meant they had to dress differently. No more dresses for them. They needed workwear clothes.    

Only in 1970 Great Britain passed an act which made employers pay men and women equal pay for equal work.


This type of trouser has come back this year as its well structured, gives the impression of slim waist with the high waist effect.


The Next Style is Minimalist. I find this style my favorite as you always look elegant and sophisticated. I have found this style never going out of fashion. 
                                   

The Last Style I am going to choose is Elegant. This style has never left the fashion until the 1980s came along. But I can safely say its back and hopefully not going away anytime soon. Elegant dresses are needed for special occasions nowadays for example a wedding or a function. 

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fur Has Always Been In Fashion